Sunday 30 May 2010

Project Evaluation

All has now been handed in, and although as of this post I'm still working on the Gnome team I had a fantastic term! What can I really say?

I will post up my animation for both projects, but I wish to get permission from both teams. I have learnt a great deal about animation this term, or more to get to the point putting it all into practice and working towards getting better, I had a few issues but I quickly amended them all.

The showreel I have created I was somewhat happy with, but there is a lot of animation work I was wanting to put into it but didn't have the chance to (yet). Mainly because many of it is unfinished and needs to be heavily tweaked in areas, I aim over the summer to follow my own guideline for animation and come up with a far more character animation suited showreel.

I will make sure over the coming weeks (when the third year degree show is up) that I will post all of the work I have created for the two groups, both of which I'm happy with! You can view the showreel and Rave Live segment below.

Showreel

http://tomritchie.net/showreelforravelive.mov

Rave Live Musion



http://tomritchie.net/ravelivemusiontom.mov (HD version)

No comments:

Post a Comment